Bowen Island Health Centre Foundation Town Halls
The Bowen Island Health Centre Foundation hosts Town Hall discussions on topics related to the health of Bowen Islanders and our community.
Saturday, June 6, 2020, 10:00-11:00am
Opening Up Bowen &
Staying Safe Together
Businesses are opening up.
Residents and visitors are making decisions
about where to go and what to do.
How do we work together to stay safe in our recovery?
Join in this important community conversation and ask your questions to a panel of local business owners, tourism, health professionals, and emergency planners.
We’re all in this together!
Past COVID-19 Town Halls
- Saturday, April 18 @ 10:00 AM – How is the municipality managing our COVID-19 response?
- Saturday, April 11@10:00 AM – Keeping ourselves (and families) balanced in the time of COVID-19
- Saturday, April 4 @ 10:00 AM – COVID-19 and health care on Bowen Island
Other Events hosted by the BIHCF
- .Coping with anxiety and social isolation
- Tuesday, May 5 @ 8:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 12 @ 8:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 19 @ 8:30 AM